Aerovantech is a mexican technology company commited to the
design of unmanned aerial vehicles. Established in 2010, our
mission is to design, develop and manufacture high-value UAV's
and introduce them into the international marketplace.
Development aircraft Alfa 3
Commercial aircraft Beta 1
In order to validate and integrate mechanical and electronic
components, we developed an experimental UAV, which is meant
to serve as a technological showcase of our design,
development and manufacturing capabilities. Main characteristics:
The development aircraft Alfa 3 is fully operational.
- On-board computer.
- Swithchable control system: conventional RC / autonomous.
- GPS enabled.
- Attitude and Heading Reference system.
- 20 mile range radio system.
- Fully autonomous navigation.
Our first commercial product was designed around the
The UAV Beta 1 is currently under construction.
- Length: 3 mts.
- Wingspan: 5.2 mts.
- Min. speed: 48 kph.
- Loiter speed: 92 kph (@ 100 kgs)
- Max. speed: 180 kph (22 hp)
- Max. endurance: 65 hrs.
- Max. altitude: 4,500 mts.
- Empty weight: 45 kgs.
- Gross weight: 100 kgs.
- Payload: 10 - 54 kgs.
- Take-off distance at sea level: 75 mts. (2x11 hp)